my god..im nocturnal!

MY GOD!!! i can imagine myself as a vampire..
if only i had those funky capes..
and probably the ability to morph into a bat..
haha how cool would that be eh!?
and ive always wondered how drinking huge amounts of human blood would be like..
okayyy...lets move on then..since its starting to get quite disturbing..
oh btw i love garlic...so id prob be a garlic lovin vampire.. =P
anyways...i woke up today..
and i was whacking everything off my bedside table trying to grab my clock..
i heard some weird noise..which i later found out was my itune playlist on repeat..
when i finally grasped my phone instead of the clock..
i looked at the time.. and i saw or i thought i did..it was 1 something..
and it wasnt as bright as usual outside..
so just to be sure..i took a closer look at my phone...and it was friggin 5 p.m!
geez...talk bout bein nocturnal..for those who dont know..5 p.m is like..dark edi laa..
and for one day..i didnt see the sunlight..
well its 5 a.m rite now..
and im blogging..wtf much?

anyways..there really isnt much for me to do nowadays..
holidays are like..umm boring..
well at least ive got my gym session..
the only thing that keeps me alive and sane..
gah! the way my trainer pushes me to do an extra set even after saying that for like 3 times..
the way my muscles burn and tremble furiously as i lift the weights one more time.
its such a refreshing feeling..
makes u realise that the comfort ur livin in aint gonna be forever..

anyways im talking loads of shit la..
gonna sleep..]
ciao

had to edit this post soo many times..i kept on finding that ive left out some words..
so much for bloggin at such an hour..=)

No comments: