if it's fitness first...then what's second?

Gah! its not even halfway through the holidays and..
ive blown my saving by joining fitness first.
All thanks to my cousin and her personal trainer..
who is now my personal trainer too!
and after seeing the dude for a session my legs were aching..
and somehow..my butt was hurting as well..
according to him..im working out my butt muscles..
yeaaahh..butt muscles...!

anyways..ive got another session with the dude 2mr.
god i hope i can even walk after he's done beating me into shape!
nothing much been happening besides that..
o yeah..i finally got some games for the poor ps3 lying in my living room..
GTA4 is alright...mad graphics but no point playing it on the tiny tv my sis has..
which she had..for god knows how long..

anyways..im off to tend to my sore legs..ciao



No comments: