late nights and sick rhythms

Melbourne's night life is...FuKn SicK!!
They've got raves lasting 3 days and 3 nights...
they've got clubs till then next morning..
They've got HARD KANDY!

And if you're feeling horny..King St. is the place for you!
Or if you're living too far away from the city..
Then there is always the option of your local dodgy CLUB X!
With posters of nude chicks lining the walls and a well stocked adult-rated video rack...its just the place for some old wank to get a load off.

Got a itch to splash some cash?
There's Melbourne Central, Smith St. with nike and addidas factory outlets,
Chadstone...a massive shopping mall with an even bigger parking area...
DFO's or Direct Factory Outlets..

Anyways nuff bout melbourne...
I'll just keep the happenings short..
Just a week left for my extended course..and i now hate maths even more..
I got a new ipod and some shorts frm FCUK..(OUCH! gotta cut down on my spending)
I'm now addicted to the Ministry of Sounds..(they keep coming out with sick beats)
My room is now an even greater mess..
Managed not to skip class with Jo,Doug,Rizki and Duar for pool...
Haven't touched a fag in 2 weeks...
Met some of Nam's friends..(Nam being my sister's bf..he's viet)

OKAYYY....gonna go sleep..
sleeping is just SHIOKK O !

No comments: