awwww shyt!!

Before i go on... i've learnt ONE very important lesson..
NEVER EVER EVER BET ON A FOOTBALL TEAM IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE STARTING LINE UP...
I couldn't believe Man.U lost to a fukn cheap team! they lost to COVENTRY...
I've never even heard of that team before!!
and guess what..
I bet big on that match...
All my winnings from previous matches.. Totalling to RM 200...
GONE.. to cover bout 3/4 my loss...
Guess im just gonna have to get a new pair of sneakers whn i save enuf money =(

Anyways... been very free these few days
So i decided to go car hunting..=P
not actual car hunting lar...just looking at reviews on the net =P
anddddd here's my pick...so far
*considering the budget im getting,whether my parents would approve of a car like that..etc etc*
A Honda City, Kembara and a Myvi *just cuz linus keeps bugging me =P*

Anyway gotta see my results first =(
AWWW SHYT!!!
On another note...tonite we're gonna have some serious hap hap @ ronald's place =D
its been a while since ive had my dose of hap hap =(
and prob this is gonna be the last 1 till after spm..shyyyttt !
ok ciao...
wait...
err...
ok ciao lar...

No comments: