A stroke of bad luck..

On friday...
While driving to school...


TAYAR PANCIT !!


fucking knn suay larr...

early in the morning...gotta get my hands covered with grease!
then called my mom to pick me up halfway through changing the tyre..
then at school...kena my 4th saman..
dunno y after holidays mr liew kena me kao kao wit the bloody slips lar!

i think tat guy is on a fucking power trip lar...


On the other hand...



i've decided to get the sony ericsson p990i..


...this thing comes wit a RM1.2k price tag!!

This leaves me wit bout rm800 left to spend on all my other nonsense.... =D

Btw...my mom plans on getting me a car...most prob a kembara =D =D

but after my spm results come out =( =( =(









TARGET FER SPM : 7 A's





Almost fucking impossible lar!

sure die wan la

=(




Oh n before i forget....

Happy Birthday Dad!!!






gonna go watch some tv before turnin in for the nite...or morning...mid morning nite lar diu -.-

ciao ppls...

No comments: