If i could take away your sorrow,
I would.
If i could heal your wounds,
I would.
If i could make your pain dissapear,
I would.
If i could give you the strenght you needed to go on,
I would.
If i could wipe away your tears,
I would.
If i could mend your heart,
I would.
If i could make you forget the past,
I would.
If i could make you see clearly when you are blinded,
I would.
If i could show you the meaning of happiness
I would.
If i could put a smile on your face,
I would.
If could tell you the words you wanted to hear,
I would.
If i could make your fantasies come true,
I would.
If i could fulfill your heart's desires
I would.
If i could help you overcome all obstacles,
I would.
If i could give you confidence that would never falter,
I would.
If i could be there when you needed a shoulder to cry on,
I would.
If i could be there to catch you when you fall,
I would.
If i could protect you from harm,
I would,
If i could keep you warm when you are shivering,
I would.
If i could be there whenever you needed help,
I would.
If i could show you the true meaning of trust,
I would.
If i could prove to you..
If i could just express it...
If i could have a single opportunity...
I would...definitely would treasure it beyond my worldly possesions..
I would not dissapoint or deceive you,
Nor masquerade my true intentions,
That is my word..and my word i hold till death parts me from you..

No comments: