busy times..

Ah..finally ive got the time to save my blog frm dying out =(
*ack hem* thx for reminding me may suen =.=
Its been quite a busy week..wit the stupid inter-school accounting thingy by taylors which obviously STELLA MARIS once again did not win! *yippe*
Its not like my accounting is good anyways...so i guess the results were OBVIOUS LAR!
Anyways...despite being busy i could still find the time for some emo-ing
*sigh* never take things for granted...
Alrite...now back to bizniz..i have yet to type out my speech for the public speaking contest which to me is just wasting time..seriously who listens to these things anyway..most of the students are happily talking while u stand up there n make a complete fool outta urself..oh GREAT!
i guess tats bout all for now...


*oh n congrats to ronald...it finally worked out didnt it?*

aite nothing more to add for now...ciaoz ppl

(mt^2m)

1 comment:

mshoney said...

lols. right right right =p