cause there's always extra fluff..

Itunes is playing: Silent Sigh - Badly Drawn Boy


My very EPIC story


I have a cat,
my cat is fat,
it likes hats,
as well as mats
my cat chases rats
while it runs from bats,
and that is that!

(and cause the song "love in this club" is boring..)

Id wanna make love in yer bumm!
Ayyy
in yer bum!
ayyy
in yer bum!
Ayyy!

*sigh*
yes i am abit too free..
and while im supposed to be doing my maths worksheets which have been piling up..
and finishing my lit essay so it doesnt end up being a load of rubbish like my HOI..
im watching movies, reading comics and browsing through ebay..

anyways..
  • trinity foundation studies sucks..
  • ive got 3 more weeks of nagging to endure...
  • i still haven't read march...
  • i dont understand what's being taught in econs anymore so screw it..
  • i hate traditional ppl.. c'mon laaa..ur not living in the 19th century anymore!
  • yes that applies to my family...thank god my sis is not like that =)
  • i hate malaysia..why? cause cars mahal giler...

welll...that's bout it..so ciao

No comments: