for the better..

got back some of my results..and ive gotta say..
its the first time i actually felt dissapointed..
its prob the first time ive felt so bad in my life too..
maybe its letting my parents down..
or its just the guilt..
anyhow, im gonna kill my own social life,
start studying everyday,
stop wasting time on the net..
every chance i get im gonna hit the books..
even if i end up being anti-social and friend-less..
it is for the better..
as long as i get my pathethic ass into melbourne uni...
i could care less bout what happens to me..
its only 7 more months of studies...
and i aint gonna be one complaining i didnt actually do my best this year..
though you may say its only the start of the year..
im not fucking around anymore..
so be it if i have to start from scratch..
its either i get into uni or end up a bum..
my say is..ill never accept the latter.

No comments: