over and over

Whats on my ITUNES: Tiesto - In the dark

Alritee...my sleeping hours are officially messed up...
I go to bed around 3 and i cant fall asleep till 5...Please smash my head in!!
and by the time i wake up all i have to do is think bout what to cook for dinner..
Today was a really unproductive day...and by my standards i mean REALLY unproductive..
woke up at 1..showered...set up my sis's desktop in the living room..
Nam's cousin, Lewis came over..
DOTA till my freakin brains turned to mush!
Its been tooo long since ive last played dota..

Holidays here are stuffed up..there's hardly anything to do..
well there is lah...if you wanna fork out the cash..
stingy buggers like me prefer to stay at home and watch tv series,
anyways.. sis's bf's bday is coming...
the bastard is gettin a PS3 and it costs bout 700AUD..awww shyt!!
im chipping in a measly 150..
hehe...im gonna be soo happy if he keeps it at my place =)
too bad we aint got a 50" LCD like lewis does..
my eye's would be burnt frm staring at it XD~

besides that..some ppl are just getting in over their heads..
you do know that there's no point convincing others to fukn believe such bullshit eh?
you'd be wasting your tim...nonono...everyone's time by sayin that ur better than others.
oh just fuck off...you're just another dumbshit hipocrite..
and...im admitting openly that im a egocentric and selfish little shit..
ive gone on and what was is now just a pile of crap which i don't have a care in the world for.

and on to other things..
i NEED a haircut...my hair is soo damn hard to manage i had to resort to a cap..
i NEED to book my flight back home in dec...
i NEED to start revising term 1's topics...
i NEED a life....
i NEED more clothes as well....
(yes LW..i do know that my wardrobe is empty and pathetic...so that doesn't make me a homo for wanting to go shopping!)

Okay CIAO!

No comments: