my way or the highway..

Yesh aly my blog very dead la...
not much time to sit my ass down and update lar =(
seriously i've never been so occupied during my holidays..
going out and having dinners almost everyday...
what can i say...im leaving m'sia after all on jan 4 *just so u know*

afamosa was alright...only thing was there wasn't enough booze =S
genting was good..
vip suites courtesy of Datuk Lee(kaa ram's dad),
rum and coke...good shit i tell ya..
btw i love the cold...
gambling wit teck jun and kaa bin is damn good fun...
we practically robbed teck jun XD~
walking around genting at 3-4am in the morning is interesting..
kaa bin led a prostitute tour..the kid can spot one frm damn far away.
oh and i feel damn fat...must be the mcd's we had early in the morning =(

hmmm...got nothing much to say now..
im guessing this is what you call a writer's block?? wtf
as if im a writer.
ciao

*call me if ya wanna go out im fukn free*

No comments: