Tranceglomaniac

Havin a sore throat rite now..
i'm practically becoming nocturnal now...slept since sunrise till sunset.
missed breakfast n lunch...hardly eating anything for dinner..
something must going wrong..
besides that...what i thought was harmless fun is now humping my wallet dry...
anyways screw england for not winning 4-0 and ukraine for being so lousy..
and im hating myself for not betting on france...those fuckers won big time..
anyways...not gonna bore you with my frustration of losing over 500 on football..

gonna bug my dad to get me a second hand toyota celica tommorow..or some car..
my mom already agreed to pay half if my dad is getting me a car..

and Rina Ng has declared me a bitch
feeling rather proud of myself now...

anyways its bout time i go turn in...
hmmm all of the sudden ive got a thirst for some blo....
well,ciao you turds...

No comments: