*stab stab* you dead mate!

As Mr Mean is on vacation...Mr Very Mean is sitting in for him =)
and as part of my job requirements is to do the lousy tags i get..

7 things to do before i bite the dust...
-get laid
-go to melb for a rave
-travel around the world
-go zorbing
-sky-diving
-uhhh
-errmmm..there 7 thing d

7 things i wont do larrrr...
-kill...humans that is..
-puff the green green stuff
-be nice to joyce?
-become a typical chinese lala ah beng that speaks blokan ingaleeshiie
-stop swearing
-run around butt naked lol
-dye my hair pink?? ran out of ideas

7 things i do when im not in public
-scratch my butt like homer simpson..ohhhh yeaaa
-stare at my abnormally long alien-like fingers?
-slouch...(im in for another lecture if my sis finds out)
-daydream
-thats bout it..??

7 fav sentences/quotes??
-What's your problem man?!
-Yeah sure mate!
-eh! wait...
-kiss my ass
-see first...
-oh snap!
-and my all time favourite....wtf !

7 fav songs...
-Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
-Benny Benassi - Sweet Dreams
-Silverchair - Suicidal Dreams
-New Radicals - Someday We'll Know
-Tiesto - Love Comes Again
-Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
-Groove Armada - Purple Haze

7 things i'll make you wish you didn't do if you did..
-Piss me off
-Bore me
-etc
-etc
-you can try to find out for yourself ya know
- =)

7 people to tag
wasted enough of my time...not gonna waste anymore..

No comments: