Some m(E)mo shit @ 2 in the morning

Nothing else matters
So close no matter how far
Couldnt be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I dont just say
And nothing else matters...
Escape
Face down, to the ground.
I'm walking away, towards my goal. So far, so.
Eyes towards the sun, I hear. I listen.
Ever so slow, I'll take a chance.
Victory, I won't let that wheeler-dealer follow me. Time runs out.
Authority, I can't let those interferers pull me down, get one up (on me).
Face down to the ground.
Who's laughing now?
Never say never , I'm hearing you say.
Take it or leave it, I carry the key.
Face down to the ground, I'm walking away
Ever so slowly
Ever so slowly...
I dont really know why im so fucking inspirational in the wierdest of times..
Probably my way of dealing with my screwed up life's shit...
ciaos...school in 4 hours..
need some shut eye..
and its fucking monday!
dont think im gonna make it through though..
this time round...
not even my chills can save me..
pulled me in too deep,
too deep; to recover

No comments: