Errr...huh?

Pfft..kena tag twice lar..so i guess have to go on doin this =/

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Tatt Mun
Birth Date: 16/02/1990
Current status: Single dei!
Eye colour: err brown??
Hair colour: originally black..now dyed medium brown

Layer 2: On the inside
My Heritage: chinese..!
My Fear: err...not sure larr
My Weakness: being human -.-
My Perfect Pizza: lots of cheese n with pepperoni n pineapples

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts Waking Up: who the fuck woke me up..
My Bed Time: before 1am on weekdays, after 1am on weekends
My Most Missed Memories:school trip to langkawi..XD

Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: 100 plus
Mcdonalds or Burger King: Mcking?
Single or Group-Dates: No dates =)
Adidas or Nike: BATA!!
Tea or Nestea: Teh o ais limau
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolates
Cappucino or Coffee: Neslo ais =P

Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: extremely rarely...
Curse: cant live without swearing larr..
Take a shower: every single day
Have a crush: hmm...maybe,probably,most likely yes?!
Go to school: fuck im gonna get another 100% attendance cert!
Want to get married: in the future?
Believe in yourself: nah...i believe in
Think you're a Health Freak: my sister is a doctor so go figure =.=

Layer 6: In the past...
Drink Alcohol: maybe?
Go to the Mall: possibly?
Been on stage: yea..never wanna go up again..
Eaten sushi: likely...
Dyed your hair: ye ye..

Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a Stripping Game: yea in langkawi =/
Changed who you were to fit in: nah..ppl change into me to fit in..wuttafuck?

Layer 8: Are you hoping to...
Get married: u already asked...

Layer 9: In a Boy
Best Eye colour: huh?
Best hair colour: it's his damn choice la..
Short or long hair: short..FTW!!

Layer 10: What you were doing...
A minute ago: scratching my head?
An hour ago: having dinner??
A half an hour ago: watching tv
A month ago: errr sleeping?
A year ago: errr sleeping again?

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: adrenaline rushes..n cool weather..n lots more =/
I Feel: depressed all the time.. =)
I Hate: lots of people n things..
I Hide: lots of stuff
I Miss: seeing how wai hong makes a fool outta himself whn he is pissed drunk XD
I Need: someone who can turn me on?? wtf?!

1 comment:

mshoney said...

lol. why you cancelled the "give birth" part? you can give birth k! hahaha